A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020|
Are you skilled in freight forwarding and accounts looking for a permanent role? You could be who I am searching for! READ ON!
Team Recruitment are searching for a senior accounts and administration professional to join a reputable freigjt forwarding and logistics company who are based in Auckland City.
This international freight forwarder offers their clients full international freight and logistics solutions, including customs brokerage, warehouse and distribution services. With longstanding employees and an upbeat, driven team to welcome you, they are in need of your accounts and EDI Cargowise skills!
You will be working with a small, young and vibrant team as the accounts and administration manager in a professional business environment.
- Processing accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Accessing and reconciling/balancing bank and credit card statements.
- Preparing cash flow reports and debtor statements
- Assisting with invoicing of jobs.
- Preparing trial balances and monthly job P&L reports.
- Liaising directly with our software provider, Cargowsie, on any account's issues.
- Loading and submitting pay runs into the SmartPayroll system.
- Managing and loading staff leave in the payroll system.
- General office admin such as ordering supplies, answering phone calls, etc.
Are you someone who has a keen eye for detail and is up for a new challenge? Then awesome, this role is for you! You will be required to have:
- Previous senior experience within freight forwarding and accounts
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Strong Cargowise EDI experience
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Reliable and honest work ethic
If this all sounds like you, please get in touch with Verona today -