A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2020|
Is a market leader within the supply chain industry who offer solutions to their many custsomers within the industry. They are part of a global group, and can offer excellent career prospects in NZ and abroad (once we can travel of course!) going forward.
Is to look after a portfolio of customers at a strategic level, being responsible for regular meetings, reporting and strategy. There are many aspects to this role, so you will need to be an experienced account manager, and knowledge and experience within the supply chain industry is essential.
Must have's and Ideal requirements:
- Degree qualification in Business, Management or Supply Chain advantageous
- Experience with managing client expectations and performing to SLA's
- Open and effective communication skills - verbal and written, as this is critical to the success of this role
- Professionalism in presentation - dress and manner when meeting, and liaising with Clients
- Advanced PC skills within the Microsoft Office suite
- Able to influence, lead and motivate across all levels and parties
- The ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities effectively and professionally
- General skills - self-motivated, proactive, results oriented, ability to easily move between working by yourself to working with the team
In these changing times, stability is vital - come and be part of a huge organisation that will offer you that plus more.
call me now for a confidential chat and send your c.v. through. Yvonne 022 175 7329