A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Auckland Airport, Auckland|
|Industry:||Warehousing, Storage & Distribution|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019|
The Company: A New Zealand owned International Freight Forwarding and 3PL company who are part of a large well established organisation. Their small team in Auckland specialises in storage and moving perishable goods both locally and internationally.
The Role: We are seeking a 3PL Administrator to coordinate the distribution of local orders for FMCG goods.
- Processing customer orders against stock in the system
- Creating labels and special instructions for various orders
- Working closely with the warehouse team regarding pick pack, delivery dockets and scheduled delivery times
- Customer reporting
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Flexible has the ability to work in other areas of the business
This is a great opportunity to work for a small team where everyone matters. There are also opportunities for growth across the domestic and international freight forwarding divisions.