A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||October 06, 2020|
The organisation is a market leader offering courier services around NZ. There will be great potential for career development down the track. They offer good training and a positive working culture.
The role of telesales is for a switched on, dynamic sales type personality who is keen to get into sales. They will train you, so all you need is a can-do attitude and the natural attributes of a sales hunter, which are:
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Healthy competitive nature
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Clear communication and good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to think creatively and identify business leads
- Love the thrill of the chase
- Positive, outgoing personality
- Great at picking up the phone and cold calling
- Excellent relationship/rapport building skills
- Confidence to sell your service despite objections
- Emotional resilience -not easily discouraged or put off
- Abiility to read people well and sensitivity - good listening ability.
The hours are standard, Mon-Fri 8.30 - 5pm (there may be a little flexibility with earlier start/finish times if needed).
There is a great entry level salary on offer, with the ability to earn uncapped commission.
This is truly an exciting opportunity to enter the fast-paced world of freight, and this organisation is one of the best you could join, so don't hesitate - act now and send through your c.v. to be considered for this role or call Yvonne on 022 175 7329.