A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Human Resources & Recruitment | Recruitment - Agency|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2022|
Want to work for a company where it's a pleasure to go to work? I'm not even kidding! Dreading Mondays is totally a thing of the past here! Highly established and successful recruitment company with 25 + years’ experience and stronger than ever! We have highly skilled Directors and staff who are so willing to help you grow and develop your career.
Team is known as one of the major Recruitment Agencies for the Freight and Logistics industry and we have many loyal clients and candidates.
The vacancy is for a Recruiter to join our International Freight team, working mainly on the Temp side. You will be responsible for working with our clients to find great people to solve their temporary staffing needs, as well as identifying and interviewing great candidates for our specific market.
- Latest recruiting technology, incorporating AI (system automation) which frees us up to focus on relationships
- This is a warm desk with a large talent database and experienced talent resource support.
- For the right person - opportunity to grow the temp desk into a separate division
- Day off for your birthday
- Excellent earning ability, including commission after the training period
- Comprehensive training to set you up for success and regular training to develop your career in recruitment.
- Work from home option once you are trained
Our Culture is best summed up as focused, yet great fun. We work hard and we get great results, but we also have a ton of fun. We have a family-feel here, everyone is loved and respected and several of the staff have worked here for many years.
Our clients tell us they keep coming back to us because we know their business and market and consistently offer them valuable & skilled people to build their teams with. Our candidates’ feedback is that we are confidential, human, and listen to what they really want, then find them great opportunities to consider, and guide them through the sometimes stressful job change process.
Skills & Experience
- Able to take instruction well and learn
- High level of written and spoken English as well as the ability to work with numbers
- Solid business acumen
- Able to work well in a team but also able to think for yourself
- Driven to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Lastly, you can't be 'precious'! you need a good level of emotional resilience and the ability to bounce back and remain positive.
Someone from Recruitment and/or from the freight industry would be great, or from customer service, or any other pressurised customer - focused role.
Apply using the online link or call...Yvonne 022 175 7329