A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Administration & Office Support|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020|
The company: This well established business provides advocacy, representation and support for the Road Transport industry.
Purpose of the Role: This is a pivotal role within the business, providing reception, office & customer service administration.
- Managing and directing all incoming calls
- Welcoming members and visitors face to face and by phone
- Provide personal assistance to the CEO
- Arrange travel & accommodation bookings
- Develop and Maintain procedure manuals
- Checking all incoming orders against invoice
- Assist in the set up of conference rooms, ordering catering
- Order all stationery and office requirements
- Assist with maintaining and updating the website
- Assist with social media publications
- Coordinating and managing their quarterly magazine to print
- Following up with existing members to ensure all is well with their service levels
- Skills & experience:
- Reception, Customer Service or Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office and working in social media
- Sound data entry skills
If you enjoy variety in your day and belonging to a successful close knit team then this could be a great role for you.
Interested? if the answer is yes send your resume