A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021|
Our client is a trusted partner of local and regional businesses, generating opportunities and employment through global procurement and coordination. Our client provides solutions through their global networks to protect the wellbeing of all communities. Working around the principle of sustainable and socially responsible development they also support initiatives that provide funds for education and youth programs, disaster relief and charity. They have a very high ethical standard and offer a great stable working environment.
About the Role
Ideally the role is situated in Palmerston North, but it can be based in one of the many offices in the North Island, including Auckland. The role is for an experienced and competent Quality Controller who will be responsible for monitoring the quality of products, materials and production to ensure specified quality standards are met at all times.
Some of the key activities of this role are:
. Problem solving
· Develop and maintain constructive relationships with customers, suppliers and industry representatives
· Monitor production processes by confirming specifications and carrying out testing to ensure they meet the approved systems.
· All relevant testing and measuring of materials
· Create reports to highlight issues, details and point out improvements to be made
There is a very attractive remuneration package offered for this position and you will be working for a genuinely caring, excellent organisation who provide a solid working environment and offer job security.
This organisation operates to a very high professional standard in everything they do. They have a high degree of moral integrity and work hard to achieve results. They genuinely care about their people and strive to provide the highest quality in all of their products and services for their clients.
Skills & Experience
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will need to have the following:
. Proven experience and success in a similar role.
· Comfortable working with numbers and spreadsheets.
· Hands on experience with supply chain management software such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc. and ERP systems.
· Ability to work under pressure, manage sensitive issues and deliver to tight deadlines.
· Process minded and analytical and problem solving skills.
· Passion for ensuring quality is met to high standards at all times.
· Open to ideas and methods from others – good team player.
· Excellent communication skills
This is a unique opportunity to join an organisation that works to a very high standard, and who looks after its employees well. They have successfully built a strong customer base that is loyal to them, and they pride themselves on sourcing the best quality. This role will suit someone who is passionate about adding value and achieving highly in the role.
I would love to speak with you if you believe you meet the criteria and are interested, so please apply using the online link or call Yvonne on 022 175 7329 for a confidential discussion.