A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Client & Sales Administration|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2020|
This well established business provides advocacy, representation and support to the Road Transport industry.
- Maintain and update client membership database
- Support and liaise with members on a daily basis
- Call potential and new members regarding their service offering and support
- Work closely with the marketing manager around social media and administration support
- Assist with administration and coordination of membership procedures
Skills & experience:
- Sound data entry and administration skills
- Customer Service experience
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Intermediate microsoft office skills
Are you looking for work life balance? this is a permanent part-time position offering 16 hours per week. Start and finish times are flexible.
If you are interested send your resume through