A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs | Rail & Maritime Transport|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2022|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a large exporting company, who has state of the art offices based in the heart of Auckland City. This well-established company is one of the largest exporters in New Zealand with offices nationwide and across the globe. They have an excellent culture throughout the business and pride themselves on providing excellent service to their clients.
About the Role?
This is a newly created role, to support the Planning and Logistics team.
As an Export Logistics Planner you will be involved in forecasting production, planning and allocation by port for both bulk and containerised cargo.
You will also be involved in coordination across sales, shipping, operational teams and external contracts.
- Ensure weekly and monthly production forecasts are obtained and entered into the planning systems for breakbulk and containers.
- Prepare forward production and shipping schedules for nominated ports.
- Monitor performance of production and identify any issues as early as possible, providing updates to the sales, operations and shipping teams.
- Review export sales contracts to reflect any production or shipping changes.
- Support and backup the Port Operations manager.
- A bachelor degree in Forestry or Commerce, Production Planning or supply chain.
- Sound Advance Microsoft excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexibility to travel to Tauranga Port as a backup.
- Once trained there is an opportunity to work from home 2 days per week.
- Southern Cross
- Life Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing package
If possible, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word. Some FACTS about Team Recruitment… • We’ve been matching people with careers in Freight and Supply Chain Logistics for over 27 years! • 79% of our jobs are filled with people from our existing network • Our consultants have an average of 15 years’ recruiting experience • Over half of our team have worked in F&SCL… so we get it! Learn more about us here - www.teamrecruitment.co.nz