A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||Northcote Central, Auckland|
|Industry:||Compliance & Risk|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2020|
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to bring their passion for Compliance, Science, Chemical & DG experience into a full time role.
Working for an importer of chemicals, this role will see you contributing to the company's overall goals by ensuring compliance with all regulations and laws, maintaining procedures and responding to technical enquires. This is an awesome opportunity, which will see you in a role that provides variety and the chance to continuously learn new things.
In this role you will be surrounded by a team that is committed to being in this role and at the company for a long time. Most staff members have been there for 5-10 years and know this is a long term career.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- University Degree in Science - or has worked in a similar role in compliance
- Have experience in one of more of the following
- HSNO / GHS Legislation
- Health and Safety
- Food Safety Regulations
- Quality Auditing
- Writing Safety Data Sheets
- Have a genuine interest in compliance & legislation
- Be a strong communicator with impeccable English (written and verbal)
- Have great attention to detail
- Have a real willingness to continue to learn & develop
- Be a real team player
Salary depends Experience and Skills.
If you want to work with a team that is down to earth, knows how to have a good laugh but also understands the meaning of hard work at the same time - this is the role for you!