A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020|
This rock solid and well known kiwi owned freight business has been moving freight around NZ and the rest of the world for over twenty years! They have a strong sense of community and are often involved in events or sponsorship's which benefit their local people.
This is a super opportunity for anyone who has import operations, customer service or cartage experience. You will be supporting the import team and will gradually take over your own customer portfolio.
- Registering jobs in cargowise
- Processing import documentation
- Liaising with customers regarding delivery instructions
- Coordinating deliveries with transport providers
- Managing unpacks with co-loaders
- Following up on proof of deliveries
Skills & attributes:
- 1-2 years international freight forwarding experience
- Ideally experienced in using cargowise
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is a great opportunity for candidates who have a you can attitude and are wanting to learn all aspects of freight forwarding. If this is you, then this family friendly team is the place to be.
Does this spark your interest - call Rosalee on mob 021 993412