A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2021|
The company: A well established New Zealand owned International Freight Forwarding company who are very successful in providing excellent service offerings to their clients across the supply chain.
The role: We are seeking an experienced Export Manager or Supervisor who is looking for that step up into management. Overseeing and supporting a team of 4 export operatiors, whilst building strong relationships with existing clients.
Skills & experience:
- 5+ years export supervisory or management, specifically in International Freight Forwarding.
- The ability to forge strong customer relationships
- Manage SOP's and setting up new clients
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Hands on operations, has the ability to step in and assist the team when needed.
- Cargowise experience
If you enjoy variety, leading a team and forging solid relationships, this could be a great start to a new chapter in your career.
To find out more apply online to Rosalee Fitisemanu