A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Job Published:||October 23, 2020|
Fully qualified, experienced Diesel Mechanic to join this successful transport organisation in Hawkes Bay.
- Trade Certified Diesel Mechanic
- Current class 5 drivers licence (preferable)
- Positive attitude, can-do approach to work
- Well organised with good time management
- Clear communication style
- Ability to work on call and rotating shifts, including night and weekend work
- Be a team player
- Recent experience in the heavy transport industry
- Computer literate
Previous experience with North American and or European Heavy Trucks; diesel expertise with CATs, Isuzu, Kenworth & Cummins Engines, along with a strong background within the heavy transport industry are required.
If you meet the above criteria there is on offer a secure work environment with an attractive remuneration package, which includes free medical insurance for yourself and subsidised your family, plus full PPE and uniforms provided.