A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2021|
A well established boutique freight forwarding company who share a large global network. They pride themselves in offering outstanding service to their customers whilst providing a great family environment for their team.
About the Role:
This is an intermediate Customs Brokerage position with variety, including operational tasks.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years customs brokerage with pin
- Knowledge of the tariff and customs legislation and MPI
- A great team player who doesn't mind rolling up their sleeves to help the team out
- Has the ability to problem solve, see the big picture
- Cargowise experience preferred but not essential
- Opportunity to work from home on a rotated shift
- Work for a specialist Freight Forwarder, moving project cargo
- Be a part of a growing business
- Cross training in operations
Apply to Rosalee Fitisemanu using the link below.