A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Location:||New Lynn, Auckland|
|Industry:||Import/Export & Customs|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021|
The company: A well established boutique freight forwarding company who share a large global network. They pride themselves in offering outstanding service to their customers whilst providing a great family environment for their team.
The role: We are seeking an intermediate customs broker to join their team, the role will have variety which will include operational tasks.
To be successful in securing this role, you will need:
- 2 + years experience in customs brokerage with a pin
- knowledge of the tariff and customs legislation and MPI
- A great team player who doesn't mind rolling up there sleeves to help the team out
- Has the ability to problem solve, see the big picture
- Cargowise experience preferred but not essential
- Flexible and open to cross training in operations
If you enjoy working for a New Zealand owned company and being an important part of the team then this role certainly has it advantages.
To find out more apply online to Rosalee Fitisemanu