A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics | Rail & Maritime Transport|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2022|
Established, successful shipping line, situated in Auckland's CBD.
About the Role
- Customer Services
- Rate and manifest vessels after sailing,
- High degree of accuracy required
- Create and finalise load lists,
- Send to the port, Logistics and planners
- Upload data to specific customers on-line portals as required in order to complete information flow enabling payment of freight
- Arrange cartage as required, update accruals register
- Chase up overdue (outstanding) containers with customers
- Answer general queries from customers Bookings
- Respond to all cargo booking requests as required
- Creation of booking within CargoWise
- Ensure customers are informed of any changes to bookings
Friendly and positive work environment
Lovely offices in CBD
Opportunity to develop skills within this industry
Skills & Experience
Customer Service experience within the shipping/logistics industries.
How to apply
The first step is to apply online via this job ad. If possible, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word. Alternatively, you can call Yvonne on 0221757329 if you have any questions.
Some FACTS about Team Recruitment…
• We’ve been matching people with careers in Freight and Supply Chain Logistics for over 27 years! • 79% of our jobs are filled with people from our existing network • Our consultants have an average of 15 years’ recruiting experience • Over half of our team have worked in F&SCL… so we get it! Learn more about us here - www.teamrecruitment.co.nz