A true master of the trade, we have been partnering with the freight and logistics industry since 1995, resulting in deep expertise of the talent and opportunities the industry has to offer.
|Industry:||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2020|
This organisation works within the banking sector in a NFP capacity. It's ethos is all about 'giving back to its community' and they are passionate about being able to assist people to move forward and fulfil their dreams.
There is a vacancy on their Senior Management team for a qualified CA to bring a strategice input and to manage the entire accounting process. Ideally this will suit someone who has worked for a financial institution of some sort previously, but don't let that stop you from applying if you tick the other boxes.
- Qualified C.A
- 2yrs + experience
- Able to take accounts up to and preparation of annual accounts and the notes therewith
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Ethos lining up with values of a not-for-profit organisation
- NZ permanent residency or citizenship
- Strong Excel skilsl
Ideal but not essential:
- Come from within a financial institution
- Experience with the Accredo Accounting package
We are recruiting NOW for this role, so don't delay, get your c.v. to me, Yvonne or call me on 022 1757329 for a confidential discussion.